We are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint please contact us with the details either by letter, phone, or in person.
What will happen when a complaint is made?
- Your complaint will be referred to our Complaints Handling Partner, Elvis Kesic, within 24 hours. If he is not available the matter will be dealt with by one of the other Partners in the Firm.
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within 3 days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve Mr Kesic reviewing your matter and speaking to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Mr Kesic will respond in writing and may invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within 3 days of any meeting, Mr Kesic will write to you to confirm what took place and any solution he has agreed with you.
- If you remain dissatisfied or do not wish to have a meeting, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another Partner to review the matter within 7 days.
- We will then write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied you can contact The Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must be usually be made within six months of the date of our final written response to your complaint, but for further information you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 550333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that the Legal Ombudsman will normally expect you to use our internal complaints procedure before they will investigate.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.